Huwebes, Disyembre 01, 2011

My 2011 Christmas Wish list




It's just a wish list!:) WISH....:) 



DRESS: EMILIO PUCCI 

THIS BAG 


SHOES: PUMPS 

SAMSUNG: 2 VIEW CAMERA with BEAUTY SHOT ;) 
MY COLLECTION: EARRINGS 

MAC: MAKE UP 


JUJUCLEANSE: www.jujucleanse.com 


THE CASUAL FOXY JEANS OUTFIT 


IN NEED TO ORGANIZE OLD SCHOOL STYLE: BELLE DE JOUR  

VINTAGE ACCESSORIES: MUST HAVES  
GIFT CERTIFICATES 

MAKE UP CASE: YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY





My list is quite long but this tops most of em:) But, whats more important for me more than anything in my list is to be with my family,friends, and boyfie this Christmas coz I know when i;m with them God is watching over us and celebrating with us the birthday of his most precious son Jesus Christ:) Have a Merry DECEMBER GUYS!:) see you all soon for the Christmas Party!:) 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento