Huwebes, Disyembre 08, 2011

Our Day/Date at Iloilo and Bacolod





Calea 

Our day Started a 4:15 am at they airport when they told us that they vlosed our flight 4:10 already. We missed the 4:55 am flight from MNL to BCD.  Imagine me and Noy anxious to get to Bacolod first thing in the morning and there we were at the airport with nothing to do but catch the Iloilo 8:30 am flight since next flight that was available and nearest place to BCD.


playing games the whole time
I just woke up here 


3 hours at the airport 
 We then headed of to Iloilo for a very short while, straight to the pier to ride the super cat ferry. Oh boy, was I almost sea sick. After an hour and a half at the boat we finally arrived to Bacolod!:) Before anything else, we were hella hungry! Noy brought be to his fav steak place there at Pendy's!:)






My Rib-eye steak 


after 





Noy has Pendy's steak 


after 


I loved the steaks a Pendy's I had the Rib eye with the tomato sauce base, Noy had had Pendy's steak and oh my gosh both orders were amazballs! all my dull tired eyes beacame alive again! haha The Price was just right for the big serving compared here in Manila. The quality and flavor of the beef was really good the beef melted on our mouth. For dessert we tried the famous Half moon cake, it was very popular there and we just had to give it a try. We shared just one slice cause i'm saving my tummy for other goodies.:) The half moon cake was like yema on a mamon it wasn't so sweet at all just right:)




Half moon cake



after doing some business there, Noy toured me a bit in his hometown saw his elementary school and met one of his grade school teachers. Our last stop was.. drum roll please! CALEA! :) I ordered the chocolate cheesecake, it was really sweet and chocolatey. Noy ordered the Chocolate mousse he's been trying to bring me one from Bacolod but they won't allow it since it would melt easily. But, the chocolate mousse was delectable it wasn't as sweet and you can definitely finish a whole slice without finding it too sweet. We also tried the Ice cream cake and BINGO! that was the best for me! It beats a lot of the ice cream cakes that I've tried already. The ice cream cake's sweetness level was just right for it to be mouth watering. 


 



chocolate mousse 

ice cream cake
 We arrived at Manila around 9:30 pm it was really tiring but this one day trip was definitely worth it even if it was only for a day. Noy was really happy I was able to visit his hometown and I was even happier that I was able to really experience his stories about Bacolod first hand. I'd love to go back there anytime of the year since I missed a lot of places to visit, food to try, and a lot more in our list. I heart Bacolod already!:) 






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento