Huwebes, Disyembre 01, 2011

That gift of Love; youth-camp scoop



Love is in the air.. AT CAMP!:) Like what I said on my previous blog about camp there was so much to say that I had to chop them all down and make a separate blog on all the things that needed a lot of space to talk about. This was one of the subjects that struck me the most, the Christian Couples:) As much as I want to elaborate every love story of each one of them which I could if only I had more time to spend with them I concluded they're stories with just one bible verse 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 need I say more? Someday I get to be that partner in life that is imperfectly perfect for my partner. A wife that is all for God and practices his ways, right now i'm doing my best to head in that direction. I need to learn more and experience more obstacles to even reach my goal it's not done overnight. It's the path I take towards that goal that matters the journey I go through before having what all these couples have in common and that is GOD. :)









2 komento:

  1. Yes, they are indeed great couples, especially Kuya Mike & Ate Picky. :) I love them dearly. It's great to have a spiritual dad & mom in them. - Redge

    TumugonBurahin
  2. aww glad you were able to read it.:) Yes, they are such inspiring couples.:)

    TumugonBurahin