Linggo, Oktubre 30, 2011

My First legit make- up workshop



 This is by far the most exciting blog I've ever worked on because as everyone knows I LOVE MAKE- UP! learning from Youtube or any other make up artist I just love learning it and up to this day I won't stop wanting to learn some more. I finally found a workshop online and from friends that Props tools and cosmetics have their monthly workshop with none other than the ever so great Clarence Paul of Mega Fashion Crew he's the top2 or should I say the 1st runner up make up artist; congrats Clarence!

The workshop was in Astoria at Ortigas and we were only about 10 people, it was ideal than a bigger class so everyone will be able to learn more and Clarence could assist all of us as we went through. Here's the thing, us girls we know about make up what we don't know is what best suits our skin type, skine tone, shape, and most importantly how to use them. What we learned from the workshop was everything thats basic, from skin care, foundation, eyebrows highlighting &contouring, and eye make up the last one was the batch favorite as everyone tried their really best to apply eye make up like the one Clarence made perfectly at his model.  Even if we think we know a lot we might be missing out the basics that is actually the essential part of our make up routine. I definitely learned a lot from this workshop. 

 What they gave we're hand outs, this eye catching Pallete, and below is the 3 piece duo brushes that I've always wanted to have!:)


I had so much fun and I'd love to do it all over again! With me here are the pretty ladies of batch4 with Clarence Paul.
Props Tools & Cosmetics  I would like to thank Delle Tercia for the Pictures and I grabbed a bit from the site:) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento