Miyerkules, Oktubre 26, 2011

Likha Diwa to all Pinoy Dieters out there




I love food but, almost all that I love are really bad for my health or lets just say really bad for me if I want to lose 10 lbs before the Christmas season starts. Well it's difficult now a days to find a specific restaurant out there that can really give in to your craving like burgers sisigs and a whole lot more. Here comes Likha Diwa, I've been here thrice already it's a vegetarian restaurant that serves tasty meals and substitutes the fatty foods to veggies. It may sound off or doubtful but after trying our orders you'd definitely would rather have a diet day everyday!:) Okay, kill me now but I forgot the name of the street where this place is located but it's along katipunan then you turn left going to CHED but before you reach CHED Likha Diwa is just to your left.
It's a small cozy place, very Classic Filipino setting with a homey feel to it

just like kids we love the set up where you sit on the floor with short tables much more fun to eat 
just to show a full few of the short tables with pillows 






Artworks were everywhere the place was filled with artworks of Filipino artists 
Plus! you don't have to call out the waiter/waitress they give you this maracas to call them:)  



VIOLA! ze food! I had my veggie burger! that I seriously recommend it filled me up easily plus it wasn't the greasy burger that we always have. The brown rice tastes like white rice so it's not bland at all and it's really sticky not the usual. lastly, their best seller the TOFU SISIG, if you don't love tofu once you've tried this you'd think twice. and for dessert well we ate so much already that we decided to take home some of their scrumptious oatmeal with choco chip and fiber seeds cookies which was really cheap like p15 a piece. We had other dishes to try and all others were equally satisfying. the price was just right for it's taste. So if your around the area drop by LIKHA DIWA! hope to bump into you there!:) 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento