Huwebes, Nobyembre 03, 2011

Our Stress-less Date



It was just some ordinary day just before Petron's game against Alaska in Cebu, Noy and I decided to hang out for one whole day til late night chillin and just simply not thinking about anything to worry about. This idea of ours eventually worked, It was rare of us to have dates that would really help us relax (kulang nalang massage) nevertheless, it was comforting to just have each other's company. This date was just watching a light hearted movie puss in boots Antonio Banderas was hilarious! I swear Noy and I kept laughing the whole movie even if we were surrounded my family and kids I think we enjoyed the movie more than anybody in the cinema. We then had dinner at Mediterranean and had fun Greek food what a description but while we were chatting so much we didn't notice we finished our food already. Too full for dessert we jsut decided to head home and relax the night away. so much for stressful days that we forget the best remedy is with the one we love:) 



how can you resist such a cutie 

the best soup evaaaa


my non-diet food


Noys oh so yummy dish 


I just took this shot coz my arms were thin in the mirror LOL 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento