Linggo, Hulyo 01, 2012

Halfway through Mastercleanse

It has been a roller coaster for me for the last few days! day 3 to 5 seems so crazy. I've been losing then eventually stopping at a certain weight and even worse in the middle of it all I felt bloated more than ever.  Although, waking up this morning (day6) I seemed to lose, look and feel thinner here's the low down.

Day 3:

Today, I started working out a little to see if it's okay to exercise with only the lemonade in my system.
I recommend that you do exercise because I had enough energy to fill a 3 kilometer run. That's a plus with mastercleanse also, my sweat starting pouring the first 15 minutes of just cardio.

Then, I found out I was going to have my monthly thing next week so imagine how bloated I was during the cleanse. That news was a bummer but still I'm in it to win it.

Day 4:

It's been 3 days and I only lost 3 lbs i'll be honest it wasn't motivating checking my weight to see how my diet was resulting into less. Here's the thing my friend lost about 7 lbs in 4 days so to see that I wasn't going in that direction I needed to make things better.

The answer to my problem: 

  • Take the lemonade as your breakfast, lunch and dinner 
  • drink tons of water 
  • exercise every other day if possible 
  • make a fresh squeeze every glass 
  • consume about 10-12 lemons a day 
after that being said let's go to...

Day 5: 

I drank as much water and freshly squeezed lemon for every glass. My hunger pangs didn't bother me as much and I was more energetic. Ever since I started the cleanse I've been waking up extra early and sleeping extra early. Through out my mastercleanse I had to get a doctors check up to see how my vital organs
 are doing. My blood pressure went down but still normal I was normally 115/90 today, It was 99/65 still normal. 

Day 6: 

woke up lighter and now I officially lost 4 lbs! partida i'm bloated and having my monthly thing real soon. 
I feel lighter my face looks smaller as they say, and my shoulders too. Tonight will also be my work out which would be a 30 minute jog and a bit of biking. 

4 more days and i'm free from toxins!:) 

more updates! Ciao!:) 








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento