Miyerkules, Hulyo 04, 2012

9 down 1 more to go. Mastercleanse

I think the most difficult part of my cleanse is where I am right now. I'm at the point where i'm done and I am so close to ending the cleanse but I still have more than 24 hours til I can eat something different besides tea, lemonade, and water, but i'm glad that I actually did it. for the last 9 days I've learned 2 important things during my cleanse.


  1. How important food is in our life and I mean the HEALTHY ones as much as there's so many really tempting yummy fried and fatty foods I've learned to crave for the healthy one because of drinking the laxative. The laxative just makes my tummy ache coz of all the toxins in my stomach or my digestive system, that made me realize how important it is to watch what I eat and not settle for what I'm just craving. 
  2. Cleansing or Detoxifying really helps not just in weight loss the weight loss part is just a side effect its main purpose is to cleanse our colon and digestive system which I never really thought for the last few years of eating unhealthy food. 
I'm almost done and here's my journey to the end of the cleanse...

Day 7:

By day 7 I've lost 6 pounds and been wondering why am I delayed in losing? then I realize I still lack more work outs, I never really thought that working out was a big factor in losing. Yes, I was detoxified but I also wanted the side effect to work and that's to lose so, I continued with my 30 minute work out to see if  I could still lose. Today, was the best day out of all the days because I never craved one bit nor was I hungry I even drank 6 glasses because I was to full already. 

Day 8:

Checked my weight and instead of losing just 1 lb I lost 2! Finally my work out paid off!:) Need I say more?:) But then even better news I had my monthly thing so my bloat won't affect my cleansing anymore. I know (TMI) but, that was a big factor in my cleanse. I was happy of the results so at the end of the day I decided to take a yoga session to ease my tension and stress from my mastercleanse and just loosen it up. 

Day 9:

Today I lost another 2 lbs! Finally I can breath! I feel so inspired now to have my 5 day recovery meal on Sat June 7,2012. Which is a Menu of very healthy meals, thank you. My hunger pangs are all gone and my consumption of lemonade has lessen. I get really full when I drink one glass at one sitting already. I usually have 2 at a time because I don't get filled up easily now I felt like my brains works well with my tummy in terms of communication no more late reaction or blockage to send the message to my brain. 

One more day and I am toxin free! Ciao!:) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento