Lunes, Oktubre 03, 2011

My Wonder Fruit

Have you ever had that one fruit that you'll never get tired of eating? or rather a fruit that when you see it, you wont stop munching till your tummy hurts? well mine's none other than a Papaya. I know for some people they think the taste is bad or it makes you go to the bathroom more than once a day but before I knew the healthy benefits of my favorite fruit let me share with you how I began loving my wonder fruit. 




It all began back in 3rd year high school when my dad would buy papayas because his doctor recommended that for his recovery of course he didn't want to be the only one eating  that so, "damay-damay" was what he told us. So it began to be my breakfast from 3rd year high school til like 2nd year college that i've been having my papaya, 3 straight years? not bad at all imagine how healthy I was then! It was even my diet during my pageant days. I realized eating it changed my whole system, I wake up not feeling so drowsy, bowel movement is excellent, skin is smoother, my immune system is a lot stronger. We all know these but..


I found out that the benefits that I gained was incredible! it was more than I thought it would have; 



  • I love low calorie food and beverages so if you guys didn't know papaya is very low in calories just about 40 calories in every 100 grams.

  • like what I've said it helps with the good bowel movement that we need to help us flush out the waste in our body this is because it has good amount of soluble dietary fiber. 

  • like most fruits papaya is best eaten when ripe, so most ripe fruits contains more vitamin C. Vitamin c is needed for our immune booster. 

  • just like a banana, papaya also contains a good amount of potassium and calcium, potassium it helps control the  heart rate and blood pressure it has counter effects for sodium.  



The benefits goes til the end of the list but I gave some so that it may help those who loves papaya like me, understand more of the fruit that we love. 

This doesn't just go to those who eats papaya but this may help everyone to learn more on what they eat and what other benefits they may get from the fruits that we eat or the fruits that you love.



 Oh and one more thing the fruits now aren't as 100% as packed as before like 40 years ago.The vitamins and minerals that we get might be less already like 60-70% packed because of the fertilizers and other harvesting factors that limits the plants to grow as nutritionally as packed like before. 


Hope you guys learned something new! 


So,what's you'r wonder fruit? 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento